你可以在这里找到除英语以外的其他语言的covid - 19安全计划:
Xin Jin Shan Chinese Language and Culture School
Dear teachers, students and parents,
Last weekend, all the year level students returned to onsite learning with attendance rate above 90%. I would like to present my appreciation to all the teachers and admin staff for providing wonderful service onsite and to all the students and parents for their trust and support to our school. I would also like to thank the students and their parents who didn’t come to school last weekend due to illness or positive covid-19 test results for reporting honestly and caring about others. I wish them all the best and hope they could get well and come back to school soon.
I understand that some parents still have concerns about returning to onsite learning due to current covid-19 situation in Victoria. However, as the vaccination rates rise, the whole community would return to normal in the end. Please find the following information regarding to onsite learning from Community Languages Victoria for your reference.
- Community language schools (CLS) can operate with face-to-face learning on school and non-school sites.
- CLS staff, volunteers and students (especially those in Year 3 to Year 6) are recommended to wear face masks indoors.
- All the adults entering CLS campuses are required to present their vaccination certificate for checking, but not for recording.
- The COVID-19 Safety Management Plan (COVIDSafe Plan) applies to all schools and outlines the key OHS risks and links to the latest guidance. A copy of the most up to date COVIDSafe Plan is available here:
You can find COVIDSafe Plans in Language Other Than English here:
- What do I do if a positive case arises at my CLS?
- If a positive case has attended the CLS, the case needs to be excluded from any on site learning until they have finished their isolation period and are symptom free.
- Those who were in contact with the case are not considered to be close contacts, but should monitor for symptoms and if any develop, use a rapid antigen test or a PCR test.
- The CLS should inform all individuals that have been exposed to the positive case and provide dates of exposure (XJS would inform all the students and parents once positive reports have been received).
- Please see the Department of Health advice for other contacts here: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist-contacts#checklist-for-all-other-contacts
- Students can attend CLS if they are well and not in isolation or quarantine - they do not need to have a negative rapid antigen test to attend the CLS.
I wish you all the best and let’s see you on campus this weekend.
Kevin Hu, Principal
Xin Jin Shan Chinese Language and Culture School is a Child Safe community language school. If you have any concern and suggestions regarding the school’s child safe policy, please feel free to visit https://xjs.vic.edu.au/child-safety/ or call us at 9888 1688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.